SEO stands for Search engine optimization. Improving the performance of websites on search engines is known as SEO services. Out of the ten most popular search engines in the US, Google tops the chart. Bing and Yahoo follow next.
These are some fun facts which will blow your heads off:
- Google has 2.3 million searches per second
- Analyzes over 200 factors for a search yet delivers results in 1/8th of a second
- Google’s search index has over 100 million gigabytes of data and growing
- 58% searches happen on Mobile devices since October 2015
- More than 70% global users begin their internet experience with Google
- 75% users do not scroll past first page results
Now can you imagine how huge the market is on Google? No wonder conventional businesses are fighting for their space online. Ideas which were an innovation a decade ago have turned into ultra competitive domains.
Google searches have two kinds of results.
A. Paid or sponsored
Paid or sponsored results can be achieved by directly advertising with Google. Organic results are achieved through SEO tactics.